Boooo! No don’t be afraid. Join us October 31st between 12 noon and 6:30 PM for the Broncolor Touch and try LED 160 event.
Will Prentice from Amplis, the Broncolor distributor in Canada, will be at Beau Photo to show you all the amazing features of this light and we will have demo units for you to touch and try yourself.
The LED F160 is the “first LED lamp that shapes light precisely” Shoot stunning images and illuminate your videos with the same lamp – compatible with the extensive broncolor range of light-shapers. The LED F160 offers you infinite ways to shape light and create outstanding content.
Produce professional portraits and product images using perfect daylight balanced light. Create a special atmosphere and let your creativity speak by shifting to warmer colour temperatures. With just one click, you can switch between tungsten and daylight. Alternatively, you can modify the colour temperature from 2800 to 6800°K. And because quality is in our DNA, the LED F160 presents a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 97+.
Innovative functions such as the integration with the bronControl App or the DMX optional module make it the perfect companion to optimise workflows and improve your light control.
The LED F160 is the robust and durable light that enhances creativity and facilitates process automation.
– 12,000 lumens
– Outstanding Color Rendering Index (CRI) 97+ (with 5500°K attains CRI 98.6!)
– Constant power over the whole colour temperature range
– Variable colour temperature (2800 up to 6800°K, in steps of 50°)
– Compatible with extensive broncolor light shaper assortment
– Shift-key daylight / tungsten
– Green / magenta setting (tint)
– Manual focusing device
– Compact housing
– Integrated WiFi module / full integration into the bronControl app (in the future)
– DMX (Digital Multiplex) & RDM (Remote Device Management) function (optional *)
– Cognition lights
– OLED display with excellent readability of display (also laterally) and high contrast