Now in its 2nd generation, the Field Pouch V2 features tons of usability optimizations like an included strap, improved pocket layout, and dual Capture attachment points. Updated patterning integrates loads of functionality into single, sweeping seam lines for a timeless, minimal look.
A roll-top opening grants easy access, massive expansion (it doubles in volume), and quick compression to eliminate unused space. Inside you’ll find a thoughtful layout of stretch pockets and zip pockets to keep cords, cards, batteries, keys—even small lenses or camera bodies—organized and not jingling around. Included ultralight adjustable strap enables cross-body or shoulder carry, and integrated belt loops allow for waist carry. For a lightweight shooting setup, attach a Peak Design Capture Clip (sold separately) and keep your camera outside the pouch—keep your rig at-the-ready, and increase storage space for accessories. All fabrics are recycled and Bluesign approved, including the soft internal felt liner and the 400D double poly-coated weatherproof nylon canvas shell.
- 3L Capacity
- Shell: Weatherproof double poly-coated DWR impregnated 400D nylon canvas
- Liner: Heavy, soft felt for bump and abrasion resistance
- Pockets: Premium high-visibility light grey span
- Touchpoints: Leather (Midnight and Charcoal) and Hypalon (Black)
- All leather is sourced from suppliers with a gold rating from the Leather Working Group.