Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Metallic is a silvery-shimmering FineArt inkjet paper with a specially formulated inkjet coating for FineArt use. The natural white cotton paper contains no optical brighteners and has the characteristic Photo Rag® surface structure and sumptuous feel. Photo Rag® Metallic features a special silvery-shimmering surface finish. The high-gloss premium inkjet coating with a unique metallic effect guarantees impressive printing results with bold colours, deep black and the perfect reproduction of colour and detail. The sophisticated silver metallic effect underscores the image and makes motifs with metallic elements, reflections, ice and glass, architecture and landscape shots, as well as black and white photographs with high-contrast tones shine. Photo Rag® Metallic is acid and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance.
- 340 gsm, 100% cotton
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Sophisticated surface texture
- High-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding printing results with a unique, silvery-shimmering metallic effect
- Acid and lignin-free
- ISO9706 compliant / museum quality for a high age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
This paper was mentioned in a blog post here.
For optimal print results, we recommend downloading the ICC Profiles for this paper here.