Results are stunning thanks to 4 UD lenses which help correct chromatic aberration and keep colours vivid, reduced ghosting provided by Air-Sphere Coating (ASC), and Optical Image Stabilization* plus coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilizer** for amazingly clear, crisp images at slow shutter speeds and smooth video footage.
• Canon’s Shortest and Lightest 70-200mm f/4 Interchangeable Zoom Lens.
• High Image Quality and Bright, Constant f/4 Aperture Telephoto Zoom RF L Lens.
• Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction*.
• Up to 7.5 stops of Shake Correction** with Coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilizer.
• High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
• Minimum Focusing Distance of 1.97 ft. and Maximum Magnification of 0.28x***.
• Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
• 12-Pin Communication System.
• Dust- and Water-resistant with Fluorine Coating.
• Four UD Elements and Air-Sphere Coating (ASC).
Read: Full Spec-Sheet (on Canon’s website)
*Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed at a focal length of 200mm using the EOS R camera.
**Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed at a focal length of 200mm using the EOS R5 camera.
*** At 200mm.