With strong built-in optical image stabilization and Canon’s Hybrid IS system, close-up shooting and video are sharp and stable. Using the RF100mm F2.8 L MACRO IS USM, imagemakers can expect to see stunning results that can enhance their creative/artistic vision.
- World’s First* Medium Telephoto AF Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, Fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh.
- Up to 8 stops of Shake Correction*** with Coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilizer.High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- Dust – and Weather-resistant.
Read: Full Product Info (on Canon’s website)
* As an autofocus interchangeable lens for full-frame mirrorless cameras. Canon survey as of April 14, 2021.
** Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R camera.
*** Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS R5 camera.