Don’t delay, this deal is only available till March 31st. Save 20% on the PocketWizard Plus IV and the Plus IV Bonus Bundle 3!
Here are some of the key features of the PocketWizard PlusIV.
• Use to trigger off-camera flash (OCF) and/or remote cameras.
• Uses the reliable 344 MHz frequency and avoids the noisy and crowded 2.4 GHz spectrum. Cross-compatible with all other FCC PocketWizard radios.
• Trigger multiple lights from many different brands.
• Auto-sending transceiver that be used as both transmitter or receiver as needed.
• 32 Channels – (16 Standard plus 16 Quad-Zone Triggering Channels).
• Quad-Zone Triggering: activate or deactivate lights in 4 separate Zones (A, B, C, or D).
• Built in hot shoe with on-camera TTL. Remote flashes are manual light control only.
• Easily slide a remote speedlight flash into the built-in top shoe of the Plus IV for manual flash triggering – no sync cable required. Some photographers are using this hot shoe to control another vendor’s TTL remote allowing them to use a mixed brand light environment as well.