Please note, these listings are for your information only, Beau Photo does not specifically endorse any particular studio or location.
If you have a studio you would like to rent and are in the Vancouver area,
let us know and we can list you here. Already listed? Please contact us if your information changes.
Crane Studios is a 2500 sq ft spacious open-concept photography studio available for rent in the heart of Vancouver. With a large shooting area of 28’ x 46’ and a 24’ tall ceiling, it is perfect for any kind of photo shoot or MOS film set.
- Full kitchen — fridge can be fully cleared for shoot if requested
- Sound system with aux cable (for all phones and media players)
- Well-lit makeup area
- Free Fiber Optic Wifi
- Grip stands, V-flats, sandbags, and apple boxes included
- Free parking (4 spots at location, free on the street)
- Convenient drive up parking for loading and unloading using the ramp
- Wheelchair accessible
- Starbucks, brewery and lunch locations all within a block
The Main St. Photo Studio
The Main Street Photo Studio
507 – 2050 Scotia St.
The studio is newly renovated and very modern with vaulted ceilings, polished concrete floors, all new appliances etc. The photo studio is very professional and comfortable for photographers and their clients. This studio has been used by many photographers on a regular basis for all types of shoots such as headshots, fashion, glamour, portraiture, commercial, editorial etc. There is convenient parking on the street and the suite and the building is very secure!
Studio 202 for Inspired Living
The Mayer Studio
Located in East Vancouver’s iconic 1000 Parker Street, the Mayer Studio is a veritable photo-studio Gem that is now available for hourly and daily rentals. With 2000 square feet of highly functional studio space, the classic Mayer Studio embodies the character and history of the early 1900’s warehouse building where it is located.
– Studio shooting area is a clear 44‘ deep with a 16’ wide white cove
– Ceiling height 11.5’ – 14.5’
– Free WiFi
– Production office and Lounge room included
– Loading bay
– Large, full kitchen with plenty of prep space, perfect for food shoots
– Separate well lit Hair and Makeup area & clothing steamer
– Firenze Studio Stand/Pro Geared head & mobile work station included
– Foam core sheets, ladders, table tops, high stools, sand bags and more
556 Clark Drive
Vancouver, BCStudio Lantern is located in East Vancouver, directly on Clark Drive, on the edge of Vancouver’s Strathcona and Grandview-Woodland neighbourhoods.
With fair pricing and flexible booking hours, Studio Lantern’s 800 sq. ft space aims to accommodate professionals, artists, and students alike.
Features include 22ft ceilings, a large, bright vanity station with dimmable lighting, a 10 Ft change room, 9ft wall mounted backdrops, a chromecast enabled TV, secure storage, and a clean, inspiring aesthetic.
- Flexible Studio Spaces
- 3450 total sq. ft.
- 20ft ceilings
- 26.5 foot cyc wall
- Full Commercial Kitchen
- Truck height- drive in loading bay
- Air conditioning
- Security system
- Sonos sound system
- Hi speed Wireless Internet
- Private Boardroom
- 200 amp 3 Phase Power
- Cam Lok
- 2- 6 x 20 amp distro boxes
- 1 – 16’ frame with scrim and ultrabounce with 4 pt ceiling rigging
- 1 – 12’ frame with scrim and ultrabounce with 4 pt ceiling rigging
- V-flats / Sandbags / Apple boxes / C-stands
- 2- Wardrobe rolling racks with hangers
- 1- steamer
- Makeup table with mirror and portable Glamcor light
- Parking- 4 dedicated spots, loading bay and 25 guest stalls
East Van Studio
Our spacious studio, located near historic Gastown in downtown Vancouver, is 975 sq feet and is perfect for your next photo, video or film shoot!
Other amenities also include a 130 sqft make-up/dressing room, full control of air conditioning/heating, as well as access to a 169 sqft greenroom, kitchen, and two bathrooms.
Access for loading in and out is via a ramp from the back alley. Storage can also be supplied.
We can also provide a seamless 12′ paper backdrop in white or chroma green w/ stands and sandbags at no extra charge if you should require it.
Additionally we have an array of Camera, Lighting, and Grip support for rent, as well as a crew of in house videographers, editors and producer/directors – just let us know what you need!
Full day, Half day & Weekly rates.
Bright white studio minutes away from Downtown Vancouver and close to the bustling Commercial Drive neighborhood.
• 1350 SQ. FEET
• 25′ CEILINGS
• ALARM SYSTEM
• GARAGE DOOR ENTRANCE
• MAKEUP VANITY
• CHANGING AREA
• SMALL LOCKER
• WIRELESS INTERNET
• PARKING LOT
1380 Napier Street,
Vancouver, British Columbia
Hours: Always open
Surrey finally has its own photography studio for rent. Studio78 is located in a quiet private residential area with plenty of free parking and has the infrastructure to facilitate photographers.14052-78 Ave Surrey, BC.
Visit Their website at: www.studio78bc.ca
Special effects studios with one of Vancouver’s largest installed green and blue screens.
Located in North Vancouver.
Stylish and contemporary studio situated in the heart of Railtown, Vancouver, BC, open 7 days a week for day or hourly rentals for photography and small film productions. Bright photography studio complete with Hensel system lighting kit (three 500w monoheads, umbrellas, softbox etc), multiple backdrops, stands, reflectors, sandbags, autopoles, etc. Facility includes features such as Wireless Hi-Speed Internet, private bathroom, change room, clothing racks, small kitchenette, skylight and a rooftop patio. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Number – 604.255.9596
Please visit – www.pacificaphotography.com to see images of the space
Nirvana Photography Studios
Nirvana Photography Studios’ Gastown location is a boutique photography studio located in downtown Vancouver.
This gorgeous north-facing, natural light studio sits right in the heart of historic Gastown’s creative district, in one of Vancouver’s oldest heritage building. It boasts 11 ft ceilings, fresh walls, and three 8 ft windows with a spectacular mountain view.
Complete studio setup available – just bring a camera!
Open plan, natural light from 3 large windows, diffusion and black-out options available
“Baby Corner” with props
Makeup/hair station (movable)
9ft paper backdrops on roller system, Black/White V-flats
Various muslin and printed backdrops available
Lighting and equipment rental available
25 E 6th Studio
Spacious video/photo studio with ground floor access in the best neighbourhood – close to restaurants, Beau Photo Rentals, and Olympic Village.
We have 1000 sqft of studio space, including:
– A commercial kitchen with a stove, oven, sink, fridge, and ample prep space for food shoots
– A ramp-access (we’re on the first floor of the building).
– Elevator access directly across the hall from our studio – easy loading from the parking lot.
– A small production office available upon request
– Washroom / changeroom
* Note that photo/video equipment and lighting are not included in the rental.
Photos and booking available on This Open Space: https://thisopenspace.com/spaces/16934
• 5 motorized 9ft. backdrops
• 7 suspended lighting trail system
• 10 different light strobes (Paul C. Buff), with soft-boxes, umbrellas, beauty dish, 32″ and 52″ fashion rings, PLS, colour filters, reflectors and diffusers.
• The cameras are tethered shooting directly to Mac Pro systems connected to a 60″, 52″ and 30″ monitors, giving live feed-back to the model, stylist and photographer.
• The walls are covered in modular panels that can change the studio to 24 different colours and textures.