- The REVORING Variable Neutral Density has a dynamic range of ND3 to ND1000, in photographic terms, this equates to 1.5 – 10 stops of light control!
- Hard Stop – The Variable Neutral Density ring will feature a hard stop at “MAX” preventing the user from going beyond the 10 stop position on the ring.
- Guide Pin – In addition to the Circular Polarizer inner ring, the Variable Neutral Density outer ring will also feature a guide pin, for improved control and functionality
- Focal Length Guide – The markers between “Min” and “Max” to reflect focal lengths and stops achieved using different lenses
- Each REVORING features unique self retracting blade technology with threaded ends to secure on the front of your lens
- Each threaded end has been designed to overlap therefore completely removing any possibility of light leak.
- All REVORING products are made using Architectural grade Aluminum, keeping it lightweight and tough. The anodized finish also protects the ring from corrosion when shooting outside in unpredicted elements.
Revoring from H&Y, quite simply the world’s most advanced step ring adapter ever made for a camera lens. Our cleverly designed and innovative variable blade technology gives anyone who owns a DSLR or Mirrorless camera system, the ability to use 1 filter on multiple lenses, without the need to keep changing step rings. So simple in its function, many have said “why has this never been done before!?”. Well, now we are proud to say that it has been done!