Shoot beautiful wide-angle architectural shots, landscapes, group portraits and more; then zoom in for a natural field of view that is slightly wider than what we see with our eyes. You can even get as close as 28cm from your subject! And since the AF-S NIKKOR 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED is powered by Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing, it’s an ideal choice for video applications.
Read Mike’s Review (with sample images): Lens Feature: Unsung Wide-Angle Hero, the Nikkor AF-S 18-35mm
View: Sample Image Gallery
Read: Product Page (on Nikon’s website)
A few features…
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens with f/3.5 maximum aperture.
- Excellent choice for travel, architecture, landscape and everyday photography as well as video applications.
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual overide.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical (AS) lens elements ensure superior sharpness and colour correction, and nearly eliminate coma and other types of chromatic aberration.
- Focus as close as 0.92-ft. from your subject.