Ultra Bright Output
- With the included reflector, the Forza 300 emits an impressive 43060 Lux at 1 meter. When equipped with the optional fresnel the light output climbs to a staggering 108679 Lux at 1 meter. Plus with dimming from 100% down to 1% you can quickly adapt the Forza 500 to any scene without adding ND filters or diffusion.
Lightweight Compact Design
- Created to eliminate the difficulties of traveling with large light fixtures the Forza 300 weights only 5.5 lbs and is compact enough to be easily packed into most gear cases.
- The brightness of a light is important, but without color accuracy, a ton of time and money will be lost in post-production. The Forza 300 features a CRI of 98 and a TLCI of 95 meaning you can shoot with confidence knowing the color reproduction will be precise.
Bowens Style Light Modifier Mount
- By utilizing the near-universal Bowens style light modifier mount, the Forza 300 is compatible with a massive selection of light modifiers. Including, but not limited to NanLite’s line of softboxes and umbrellas.
- With pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the Forza makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate the lighting effects of lightning, a TV screen, a flash, and a malfunctioning light bulb.
Satellite Control and Power Station
- To keep a low center of gravity and the controls easily accessible the Forza 300’s control panel, AC adapter, and battery plate have been combined into one satellite unit easily hung from any light stand. The satellite also serves as the DMX connection point enabling the Forza 500 to be quick adoption to any DMX controlled environment.
- Optimized for use in the studio or on location, the Forza 300 can run off either the included AC adapter or 2x 26w V-Mount batteries (Not Included) so you can operate in any location regardless of power availability.
Studio and Location Ready
- Supplied with a standard 5/8″ receiver mount, the Forza 500 can be mounted directly on any standard light stand, and the 330-degree rotating yolk makes it easy to adjust an angle or hang the light from a ceiling for studio use. Also thanks to the Forza500’s active, silent fan it is at home in even the most sound-sensitive situations.
Lightshaper Mount: Bowens S Style
Cooling: Active Silent Fan
Size: 12.2 x 8.1 x 5.6 In (Head Only)
Weight: 5.1 Lbs
Color Temp: 5600K
Lumen Output 5600K: 29440 Lumens
Lux @ 1m w/55 Degree Reflector 5600K: 66300
Power Source: DC48V/12.5A
Battery Compatibility: Sony V-Mount 26v Battery (Not Included)
Battery Run Time @ 100% (Approx): 0.9 hours (2x 26V Sony V-Mount Style 230WH)
Max Power Draw: 300w
Mount: 5/8″ Receiver with rotating yolk
- NanLite Forza 300
- 55 Degree Reflector
- Power Cord
- Carry Case
Limited 2 Year Warranty