- Re designed umbrella hole now angled so speedlights can be positioned more centrally towards the middle of the umbrella for more even distribution of light.
- Increased locking torque on the tilt knob ensuring a secure tilt position, critical to prevent any movement of the angle of the light during a shoot.
- New locking mechanism to allow the use of any stand or accessory using a 5/8” (16mm) spigot.
- Manfrotto’s innovative counterbalance mechanism remains a key feature of the Cold Shoe Tilt head, providing maximum safety due to its spring loaded system which prevents any attached accessories from accidentally falling and potentially getting damaged.
- With a notable maximum payload of 2 kg, the Manfrotto Cold Shoe Tilt Head can comfortably support the latest professional lightweight portable lighting equipment including flash and LED without compromise, even when paired with a modifier.
- The unique smart locking ring of the Manfrotto Cold Shoe Tilt Head allows the user to easily and securely, fasten their chosen accessories.
- Simply unscrew the ring to open the shoe, slide in the accessory, then tighten the ring to lock the cold shoe attachment ready to begin shooting quickly and safely.
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Attachment (bottom): 5/8″ (16mm) socket
- Color: Black
- Length: 12.5 cm
- Material: Aluminum
- Umbrella socket: Yes