With dual high-speed CF Express card slots and super fast card read/write speeds, you can keep shooting for up to a 1000 raw shots before you notice any slowdown of the amazing 16 fps that the 1D X Mark III is capable of with full focus-tracking, and that’s 16 fps with the mechanical shutter!
- High Image Quality with New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor Combined with Newly Designed High Detail Low Pass Filter.
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200*.
- New 191-point AF System Capable of Tracking the Subjects Head and Face using Deep Learning Technology.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus using up to 3869 Manual AF Positions** and up to 525 Automatic Positions.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking.
- Possible Maximum Burst Rate of 1000 images or more (RAW+JPEG) in Continuous Shooting.
- 4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording.
- Enhanced Operating Controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi®***, Bluetooth®^, and GPS^^ Technology.
- Faster Speed and Improved User Interface for Networking with Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E9 or with Built-in Ethernet Port.
- IPTC Tags can be applied with a Compatible Mobile Device or PC Connection.
- Impressive Durability including Dust-and Weather- resistance.
Read: Canon Features Special Site (on Canon’s website)
Downloads: …to come (on Canon’s website)