Profoto AirX maintains connectivity with existing Profoto remotes and any Profoto devices with AirX enabled apps. Through Profoto apps you’ll have remote control, and the freedom to connect and use smartphone cameras. Also, wireless firmware updates the instant they become available. Enjoy seamless compatibility with connected Profoto products today and tomorrow.
Tough, durable and uncompromising the Pro-11 is a true workhorse built to last; ultimately, it’s quite possibly the ultimate studio flash.
• Built-in Profoto AirX, the bluetooth enabled 3rd generation of wireless Profoto connectivity AirX supports all legacy Air & AirTTL functionality and also adds dedicated AirX functionality with AirX enabled Profoto apps and devices.
• Captures the action with super quick bursts up to 50 flashes per second.
• Freezes the moment with extremely short flash duration down to 1/80,000s.
• Compatible with multiple different flash heads and 120+ Profoto Light Shaping Tools.
• Delivers 2400Ws with precision and control over an 11 f-stop power range in 1/10 f-stop increment on two individual outlets.
• Durable and built to shoot at high volumes with incredible consistency and reliability.
• Simple, intuitive user interface with large, high-resolution display.
• Max output
• Energy range
11 f-stops (2.4-2,400 Ws)
• Energy control increments
1/10 or full f-stops
• Recycling time
0.02-0.7 s (quick burst capability up to 50 flashes per second)
• Flash mode settings
Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balanced) mode
• Flash duration t0.5
Normal mode: 1/800 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/12,000 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/1,000 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/80,000 s (2.4 Ws)
• Flash duration t0.1
Normal mode: 1/400 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/6,500 s (2.4 Ws)
Freeze mode: 1/600 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/17,500 s (2.4 Ws)
• Energy stability
± 1/20 f-stop
• Color temp stability
Normal mode: ±100 K over range. ±50 K flash to flash
Freeze mode: ±1500 K over range. ±150 K flash to flash
• F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO
128 with ProHead Plus and Magnum Reflector
• Selectable settings
Max, Prop, Off
• Max power
2 x 500W