With up to 4 stops of VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization, you can capture sharp, steady handheld stills and HD videos, and shoot at slower shutter speeds in low-light situations without sacrificing sharpness. Pair it with a Nikon full-frame high-resolution DSLR to capture the decisive moment with a thrilling balance of sharpness and soft blur effects. Covering the sweet spot of the zoom range with a fast f/2.8 constant aperture, you’ll be ready for everything from environmental portraits, studio photography, landscape, architecture (exteriors and interiors), press events and weddings.
Read: Product Page (on Nikon’s website)
A few features…
- Fast f/2.8 constant aperture with an electromagnetic diaphragm
- Sensational image quality and sharpness with virtually no distortion
- 4 stops of Vibration Reduction for handheld and low-light shooting
- Nonstick glass makes it easier to wipe off water, dirt and smudges
- Evolution of Nikon’s legendary 24-70mm workhorse