Turn fast-moving action into dazzling photo sequences—the electromagnetic diaphragm operates in sync for the fastest subjects and shutter speeds while Vibration Reduction image stabilization keeps your shots sharp and steady.
In the rare cases when additional reach is needed, you can increase the AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR’s zoom power with an optional Nikon 1.4x, 1.7x or 2x teleconverter. With the TC-14E series teleconverters, AF is only available when used with DSLR cameras that offer f/8 support. These include: D4, D4S, D5, Df, D600, D610, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D7100, D7200, D7500. With the TC-17E or TC-20E series teleconverters, AF is not possible.
Read: Product Page (on Nikon’s website)
A few features…
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500mm of zoom power on FX-format DSLRs; 750mm equivalent on DX-format DSLRS
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and low-light performance
- ~4.5 stops of Vibration Reduction with Sports mode
- AF compatible with optional TC-14E series teleconverters and DSLRs that offer f/8 support