Pros who spend time behind a super-telephoto lens know a hard truth: when you need a teleconverter, you often need it in a hurry. For these moments, Nikon proudly introduces the AF-S NIKKOR 180-400mm f/4E TC1.4 FL ED VR, a super-telephoto zoom lens with a built-in 1.4X teleconverter. Capture sports, events and wildlife in lifelike brilliance from 180-400mm, then, without breaking shooting posture, engage the integrated teleconverter and increase your reach to 560mm f/5.6 (840mm equivalent on a DX body). Incorporating remarkable advancements in optical design, autofocus performance, Vibration Reduction and durability, this lens is bound to become the new standard for serious field photographers.
Read: Product Page (on Nikon’s website)
- Professional super-telephoto zoom with Nikon’s first built-in selectable 1.4X teleconverter
- Advanced optical design with 8 ED glass elements, a Fluorite element and Nano Crystal Coat produces unwavering image quality
- Blazing fast subject acquisition and locked-on tracking, especially when used with Nikon’s 153-point AF system
- Lightweight, durable construction with advanced weather sealing, internal focus and Nikon’s nonstick Fluorine coating
- Next-generation Vibration Reduction (VR) system that starts immediately and includes three shooting modes