It measures 4cm and is made from rubber and canvas, making it stylish and hardwearing. Using the strap is super-easy too. You simply need to fasten the steel spring clamp at the top of the tripod, and attach the other round the tripod’s feet. This positions the tripod downwards, allowing the legs to naturally direct upwards and behind your bag, meaning the weight is comfortably distributed, effectively easing the pressure on your back and shoulders. Its rubber and canvas construction keeps the strap from slipping while you’re on the move, and it’s heavy-duty enough to withstand wear and tear. This top-quality accessory comes with its own Manfrotto warranty, and is built to last. Not only that, it provides you with a compact, durable carrying solution for busy professionals.
- Made to Italy’s world leading quality standards
- This tripod shoulder strap is crafted from durable materials
- A smart steel spring clamp keeps your tripod safely attached
- Rubber straps prevent the strap from slipping
- comfortably, downward positioning of your tripod