This lightweight lighting support not only provides users with the perfect stand when shooting on the move, this product is manufactured in Italy to the highest standards providing assurance of quality craftsmanship and materials that customers can rely on.
The compact folded length of just 51cm makes the Carbon Nanopole Stand suitable for carry-on luggage or ideal for those with very limited carrying space. It even slides neatly into the tripod pouch on the side of most camera bags to ensure the user can keep their kit compact and travel light without compromising on their lighting kit requirements.
The Carbon Nanopole Stand features a useful levelling leg, allowing the user to maintain a stable vertical lighting support even in challenging environments such as uneven ground, inner city streets or even rocky hillsides. For added safety the base also features a hook to be used with a sandbag in order to
weigh it down when used outdoors. This versatile light stand features multiple attachment options including a stainless steel 16mm (5/8”) spigot with a 3/8” thread plus a removable 1/4” thread adapter allowing secure attachment of a wide range of lighting tools.
The light weight characteristics of the Carbon Nanopole Stand is thanks to the removable carbon fibre centre column featuring quick release twist locks, which can also be used as a hand held boom in order to position lights exactly where they are needed.
*750g without 1/4” adapter
- Only 750g*, Manfrotto’s lightest ever Nano Stand!
- Perfect for portable lighting equipment
- Useful levelling leg for uneven terrain
- Compact 51cm Folded Length
- Removable carbon fibre centre column for hand held use
- Weight 0.78 kg
- Min Height 61 cm
- Maximum Height 197 cm
- Payload 1.5 kg
- Top Attachment 1/4”, 3/8″ universal mount, 5/8″ (16mm) stud, type 19
- Air Cushioned No
- Load Capacity at Maximum Extension 1.5 kg
- Closed Length 51 cm
- Color Black/Red
- Column Tube Diameter 25, 22, 19, 16, 13 mm
- Footprint Max Diameter 100 cm
- Leg Cross Section Rectangular
- Leg Sections 1
- Levelling Leg 1
- Material Base Aluminum
- Material Column Carbon Fiber