This monopod is compatible with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) and allows you to transform your photo monopod into a professional full fluid video monopod. The innovative FLUIDTECH solution allows for a 3D fluid movement – on pan, tilt and swivel, with a pioneering technology based on a spherical system located inside the base which deliver ultimate smoothness through an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere.
– The MVMXPROBASE can be attached to the XPRO Photo Monopod+ by unscrewing the foot at the bottom of the monopod and convert the photo monopod to a video one for smooth video footage.
– The MVMXPROBASE is compatible with all XPRO Photo Monopods+, but the MMXPROA3B.
– The MPMXPROA4 is a 4-section monopod that reaches a height of 180cm (70.9in). As a kit with the 234RC photo monopod head and with a camera mounted on top, it greatly expands the vertical range, opening new dimensions of shooting experience.
– The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve the anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the photographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements.
– Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4” – 3/8” photo camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field.
Please note: If you own both an XPRO Monopod+ Video and an XPRO Monopod+ Photo and want to use the video base with both poles, you will need to purchase spare part: R108852 (click here to download the instructions).
- Camera monopod for expanded shooting range
- D-shaped tubes ensure rigidity and steadiness
- New rubber leg warmer design for fast & secure movement
- Compatible with Manfrotto’s FLUIDTECH base
- Quick Power Lock system for rapid effortless and reliable set up
- Weight: 0.75 kg
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Leg Sections: 4
- Min Height: 56 cm
- Maximum Height: 180 cm
- Closed Length: 56 cm
- Safety Payload Weight: 8 kg
- Carrying Bag Included: none
- Upper Disc Diameter: 60 mm
- Color: Black
- Easy Link: No
- Fluid Base: No
- Head Type: Other
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Legs Tube Diameter: 30, 26, 22.5, 19 mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 °C
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 °C
- Pan Bar Included: No
- Plate Type: fixed – with 1/4″ – retractable 3/8″ screw
- Quick Release: No
- Tilt Drag: NONE