Our advanced HL sensor, combined with the Calibrite PROFILER software, allows you to calibrate the full gamma width of mini-LED, OLED and Apple XDR panels with ease.
And, of course, we include White LED, Plasma, RGB LED, PFS Phosphor and Wide Gamut displays.
Our ambient light measurement feature automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
You can choose from three patch set sizes small, medium and large; add patches from specific images for even more accuracy. Plus, our before-and-after images provide instant feedback on the results!
Now your projected presentations can display your work in the best light and colour possible. Thanks to our projector profiling, you can easily create a custom profile for a projector or large panel display directly from your laptop in just a few minutes. The profiling process accounts for all room conditions, including projected colours, screen colour and ambient room lighting, ensuring that your presentation looks exactly as you intended. With this technology, you can confidently showcase your work and know that people will see it exactly as you want.
Precision calibration for demanding creatives with the latest display technology
- The only calibration device to measure up to 10,000 nits
- The Advanced HL (high luminance) sensor enables greater colour accuracy for current and emerging super bright display technologies
- Accurately measures LCD, mini-LED, and OLED displays, including Apple XDR panels and super bright displays
- Recommended for video editing, highest quality still image editing, and design applications
- Comes with Calibrite PROFILER software, featuring fully customizable features such as White Point and Gamma, Profile Validation, Uniformity Check features, and more. Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
- USB-C connection, supplied with USB-A adapter
- Smaller, fully recyclable packaging and includes a travel storage pouch
- Find the right solution for you! Click here for a helpful comparison chart