The Original ColorChecker for Color Control from Capture to Edit
- The standard 24-patch target, A4 sized, for all users where color control is key
- 6 grayscale patches; RGB and CMYK colors and a mix of everyday colors for great results
- Can be used with the ColorChecker Camera Calibration software to create ACR or ICC profiles
The ColorChecker Classic can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Digital Photography: Create camera profiles, check images, correct white balance and perform color correction
- Film Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper
- Filmmaking: Use for color grading; check cameras and lights
- Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process
ColorChecker targets are ideal for creating custom camera profiles (DNG and ICC), correcting neutral balance and exposure, and provides a standard for color corrections.
The targets provide a non-subjective standard of comparison to help determine the true color balance of any color rendition system. It provides the needed standard for comparing, measuring and analyzing differences in color reproduction in various processes-avoiding costly mistakes.
Read: Full Details (on Calibrite’s website)