Aurora Lite Bank was established in 1993 producing softboxes made with a unique black material with embossed silver lining and evenly diffusing baffle. The line of Aurora softboxes were introduced to the world at the Photokina 1996 for the first time and became an immediate sensation.
The long and narrow form of this type of light source makes it useful in crucial lighting situations. Used vertically, any of the available sizes are perfect for full length work. Accent lighting such as silhouette or rim style lighting can be easily achieved with a strip box. This useful shape of softbox is often used by photographers as a hair light for individuals and groups.
- A recessed Velcro front to reduce stray light and accept Aurora’s accessories such as recessed front diffusers and grids.
- Retractable rear cover allows for easy assembly/dis-assembly and can be used to help vent heat away.
- Heat resistant heavy-duty metal rods maintain proper shape of softbox and front panel.
- Silver interior lining that is highly reflective and heat resistant creating a pleasing light.
- Integrated Velcro material allows for a custom recess of the front diffusion panel plus quick set up and tear down.
- Comes with a handy transit bag.