CALIBRATE AND SYNC
The F1’s tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. Sound markers make aligning audio and video easy.
NO CHANCE OF OVERLOAD
An on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
CONVENIENT POWER SOURCES
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo ⅛” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)