- “Reverse technology” legs so that when collapsed they fold through 180 degrees and surround the tripod centre column and head – this makes the kits more compact and easier to carry between locations.
- Unscrew the tripod leg, remove the centre column and head, then join them together to produce a monopod.
- The MH5501-652 ball head supplied with these legs offers on/off and friction control plus a separate pan lock.
- Quick release plate for fast and easy camera attachment and removal.
- Spirit levels will ensure accurate set up.
- The main tripod castings are made from a forged aluminium alloy for strength and the quick action twist leg locks require only 1/8 turn to lock and unlock.
- VGRN tripods feature a splittable centre column to improve low level photography options.
- Rubber feet with spikes (twist in and out) for stability on any surface.
Maximum Height: 171cm
Load Capacity: 9kg