Shoot further, faster, from anywhere, with:
- Wireless camera control and transfer from your software. No compromises. Capture One, Lightroom, Smart Shooter, DarkRoom & many other tethering software programs.
- USB-C technology for lightning fast transfer.
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi connection. Internet access not required.
- Two-way communication from computer to camera, camera to computer.
- Transfer Raw and JPEG to Mac and PC simultaneously.
- One to One camera connection for secure communication.
- 5X faster transfer speed and range up to 200 feet (60m).
- Compatible with Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic LUMIX, Phase One, Hasselblad, Leica models with USB tether. Not designed for non-supported camera models.
- Mobile users enjoy all the benefits of the Air Remote App on iOS and Android devices.
- Powered by easy access LP-E6 battery or DC input. Air Direct utilizes its own power source and will not drain the camera’s battery. For longer shoots, use large external USB batteries or AC wall power via the supplied DC cable. Air Direct offers the flexibility to hot swap power without ever shutting down. Power and shoot simultaneously.
The Air Direct Utility or ADU allows for Wireless PTP communication between camera and tethering software on MacOS or Windows. Supported cameras: www.TetherTools.com/Air-Direct
Tethering software of your choice such as Capture One, Smart Shooter 4 or Lightroom and many others can be used with Air Direct. (Required for MAC and PC)
Air Direct is compatible with iOS and Android devices for Canon and Nikon cameras via Air Remote Mobile App.
Air Remote App features creative zone control, live view, bracketing, time-lapse, focus stacking, bulb time, movie mode and more.
The Air Direct offers two ways to wirelessly tether your camera.
Connect the Air Direct to your PC or Mac via the Air Direct Utility (ADU) and use tethering software of your choice, OR
Connect the Air Direct to your mobile device (phone or tablet) and tether with the Air Remote App.*
*Note: Connecting the Air Direct to your mobile device phone or tablet) is compatible with Canon and Nikon cameras only at this time.
USB Protocol: USB-C
Bandwidth: 2.4 and 5GHz
Range: up to 200 feet (60m)
Battery Life: 3-5 hours*
Size: 1.5″ x 3.6″ x 2.7″ (39mm x 92mm x 68.6mm)
Weight: 6oz (170g)
*Results may vary based on phone, tablet, or computer used.
- Air Direct Phase One Cable Kit
- Air Direct Arca Clamp for L-Bracket
- Air Direct Wireless Tethering System (AD7)
- ONsite LP-E6/N Battery for Air Direct and Canon (TT-LP-E6)
- ONsite LP-E6/N Battery Charger and Charger Cable (SD-DCRG)
- Air Direct DC to USB Power Cable (ADC-DCUSB )
- Air Direct USB-C to USB 2.0 Mini-B 5-Pin (ADC-2MB5)
- Air Direct USB-C to USB 2.0 Mini-B 8-Pin Cable (ADC-2MB8)
- Air Direct USB-C to USB 2.0 Micro-B Cable (ADC-2MB)
- Air Direct USB-C to USB 3.0 Micro-B Cable (ADC-3MB)
- Air Direct USB-C to USB-C Replacement Cable (ADC-CC)
Downloading the included Air Direct Utility is required for connecting to a Mac or PC computer:
macOS Download: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/case-remote/id1127641745?mt=12
Windows Download: https://www.tethertools.com/caseairforwindows/
Downloading the included Air Remote App is required for connecting to iOS and Android devices: