- Dedicated hydration pocket holds up to a 2 liter reservoir (may hold some larger reservoirs – bladder not included)
- Seam-sealed rain cover functions with rotation technology, for extra protection in heavy downpours
- Carry a tripod fully secured on the front of the Panorama backpack
- Nikon D800 with a 24-70mm attached (oriented horizontally)
- Canon 5D MIII with 16-35mm f/2.8 attached + 24-70mm f/2.8
- 10″ tablet + Fuji X-Pro1 with 18-55 attached + 14mm f/2.8 + 35mm f/1/4 + 18mmf /2.0
- 10″ tablet, binoculars, maps, identification book, etc.
Fits a jacket, 1-2 clothing layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more.
9.8″ W x 19.7″ H x 8.3″ L (25 x 50 x 21 cm)
9.8″ W x 8.2″ H x 5.1″ L (25 x 22 x 13 cm)
9.4″ W x 7.5″ H x 4.7″ L (24 x 19 x 12 cm)
Combined weight of both the belt pack and the backpack:
2.9bs (1.3 kg)
Belt pack weight:
0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)