Hahnemühle Hemp uses one of the oldest and most diverse natural fibres in the world and is made of 60% hemp fibre. The FineArt inkjet paper’s base impresses with its bright white natural tone, and thanks to the bright white colour of the hemp fibres, no optical brighteners are required. The lightly textured surface gives the paper a pleasant, silky feel.
The Natural Line has a special place in the Hahnemühle Digital FineArt Collection. It focuses on FineArt inkjet papers made from unique raw materials: bamboo, hemp and agave. The plants that provide the cellulose require minimal maintenance, grow quickly and don’t need any pesticides. Their rapid growth means that more cellulose can be produced on the same cropland than with other raw materials, and they also require much less water, helping to save valuable resources and protect the environment. You can learn more about the Natural Line here.
- 290 gsm, 60% hemp fibre, 40% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-freeISO 9706 compliant / museum quality for high age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems
For optimal print results, we recommend downloading the ICC Profiles for this paper here.