With SpyderX Pro, photographers can be sure that what they see on screen is the most accurate representation of the shot they took. When they start editing and they know the color on their monitor is accurate, they can confidently control every aspect of their image. SpyderX Pro has extensive color calibration options, as well as options for matching and tuning multiple displays.
Read: Full Details (on Datacolor’s website)
SpyderX Pro Features
SUPERIOR COLORIMETER TECHNOLOGY
Based on years of research, SpyderX is a completely new, more accurate way of measuring color. Datacolor’s groundbreaking lens-based color engine technology features higher light sensitivity and more advanced sensors, so you can experience significantly more precise screen color, white balance and shadow detail.
Whether you are looking for a quick calibration or a customized color profile, SpyderX gives you easy-to-use solutions. SpyderX Pro offers One-click Calibration and Step-by-step Assistant modes, along with interactive help every step of the way.
CALIBRATE ALL OF YOUR MONITORS
SpyderX allows you to calibrate multiple laptops and desktop monitors and supports the latest display technologies, so you can be confident that your colors are always accurate no matter which of your computers or displays you are working on.
SPYDERPROOF: BEFORE & AFTER
With our SpyderProof feature, you’ll see the difference right before your eyes. Just one click allows you to compare your monitor colors before and after calibration and see the nuances that matter most. Try it with a Datacolor composite image or upload your own favorite photos.
ROOM LIGHT MONITORING
SpyderX features an integrated ambient light sensor that can measure your room light throughout the day allowing you to adjust your display brightness and contrast to ideal levels. The software can either warn you to recalibrate or do it automatically using custom profiles based on light level. SpyderX Pro features 5 ambient light settings.
MONITOR PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
It’s important to know how your monitors perform during color-critical work. With the SpyderX Pro basic Display Analysis feature, you can better understand the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response and white point of your monitors.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
· SpyderX sensor
· Welcome Card with link to software download and warranty information
· Unique serial number to activate SpyderX Pro software
· Link to online demonstrations, user guide, videos and support
· English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean
SUPPORTED DISPLAY TECHNOLOGIES
· All recent computer display types
SUPPORTED USB PROTOCOLS
· USB 1.1, USB 2.X and USB 3.X
· USB A plug, also compatible with USB A>C adaptors for use in USB C ports
· Windows 7 32/64 and above
· Mac OS X 10.10 and above
· Monitor Resolution 1280×768 or greater
· 16-bit video card (24-bit recommended)
· 1GB of available RAM
· 500MB of available hard disk
· Internet connection for software download