Photographer’s Assistants in Vancouver
– all camera formats, DSLR, Phase, Hasselblad
– Profoto, Hensel, Speedo, Norman, studio and location.
– Graduate of Langara College’s Professional Photo imaging Program
10+ years of experience
– Canon, Hasselblad, ARRI, RED
– Profoto, Broncolor, Briese, Joker, Kino
– 4 years assisting experience,
1 year as 2nd AC
– Capture One, Photoshop, DF Studio
– Fluent in Italian, Class 3 drivers license
Experience with Location and Studio Lighting
- Camera systems : Phase One, Hasselblad, Nikon, Canon
- Lighting systems : Broncolor, Profoto, Joker,
Paul C. Buff, Dynalite , Kino Flo
- Software : Photoshop, Capture One, Lightroom
- Education – Langara College Photography Diploma Program.
- Class 5 driver’s licence with own vehicle.
– Experienced Photo Assistant and Digital Tech, 7+years.
– Experience w mono/pack strobe lighting (Profoto, Dynalite, Speedotron), Kino Flo and available. Grip/C-stands/Backdrops/etc.
– Great digital workflow, experience w Capture One, Lightroom, Photoshop, Focus and Canon software.Canon/Hasselblad/Nikon.
– Have valid passport and reliable SUV.
cel. (604) 366-5511
– Full knowledge of Canon; experienced with Nikon; own 5DMK II, Profoto, Speedotron, Photogenic, Nikon and Canon Speedlights, studio and location lighting.
– Photoshop, Lightroom, Mac & PC, Wireless and wired tethering.
– Completed the Langara College Continuing Studies Photography Program.
– Experience working with DDB and Langara College. Won a student award from Applied Art 2013 and featured in Canada Camera Magazine in 2014.
– Print output experience. Experienced underwater photography with capability of underwater lighting.
Valid driver’s license.
First or second assistant.
– Lighting – Equipment maintenance – Time management
– Organising other assistants – Making tea – Setting up backdrops.
– Camera systems familiarity : Hasselblad H4 .with Phase 1 display – all Nikons and Canons – Fuji – Leica.
– Lighting systems familiarity : Elinchrom – White Lightning – Photogenic Systems – Metz – all camera mounted flash systems and 1950 film lights
– Software proficiencies : Photoshop – Light Room – Capture One
– 9 years experience. Education : Coventry University. I have also been trained by Dina Goldstein, Hanson Fong and Joe McNally.
Rate : Flexible.
Assistant and camera op for photo and video shoots. Familiar with all kinds of digital and film cameras; strobe and continuous lighting; work on small or large commercial, editorial and documentary shoots. Video editor and writer behind-the-scenes.
I have many years experience working on a variety of photographic projects. I have worked in a team working on big shoots, but I also have been the jack of all trades assistant on smaller projects.
I have a car and valid Canadian passport.
– Camera systems : Phase One, Hasselblad, Nikon, Canon, Fuji
– Lighting systems : Profoto, Speedotron, Paul C. Buff, Dynalite , Kino Flo, De Sisti
– Software : Photoshop, Capture One, Phocus, Lightroom. I am native on Mac OSX, and proficient on PC.
Caitlyn Van Nice
1(604) 396 2438
Camera: Nikon, Canon.
Lighting systems: Profoto, Dynalite, Broncolor.
Digital software: Photoshop, Lightroom.
Attended digital photography program at Van Arts.
Valid BC drivers license & passport.
Experienced Photo Assistant -10+ years