Photographer’s Assistants in Vancouver
– all camera formats, DSLR, Phase, Hasselblad
– Profoto, Hensel, Speedo, Norman, studio and location.
– Graduate of Langara College’s Professional Photo imaging Program
10+ years of experience
– Canon, Hasselblad, ARRI, RED
– Profoto, Broncolor, Briese, Joker, Kino
– 4 years assisting experience, 1 year as 2nd AC
– Capture One, Photoshop, DF Studio
– Fluent in Italian, Class 3 drivers license
Phone: +1 778-895-0900
Experience with Location and Studio Lighting
– Camera systems : Phase One, Hasselblad, Nikon, Canon
– Lighting systems : Broncolor, Profoto, Joker, Paul C. Buff, Dynalite , Kino Flo
– Software : Photoshop, Capture One, Lightroom- Education – Langara College Photography Diploma Program.
– Class 5 driver’s licence with own vehicle.
– Experienced Photo Assistant and Digital Tech, 7+years.
– Experience w mono/pack strobe lighting (Profoto, Dynalite, Speedotron), Kino Flo and available. Grip/C-stands/Backdrops/etc.
– Great digital workflow, experience w Capture One, Lightroom, Photoshop, Focus and Canon software.Canon/Hasselblad/Nikon.
– Have valid passport and reliable SUV.
Photo Assistant and Digital Technician
– 2 years experience assisting/digiteching, references available on request
– Attended Langara’s professional photography diploma program
– Can provide laptop + hard drive to tether to on set
– Proficient with Capture One 10/11, Lightroom and Photoshop CC
– Familiar with Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Olympus, Sony, and Phase One camera systems
– Familiar with Profoto, Elinchrom, Godox, and Paul C. Buff lighting systems
cel. (604) 366-5511
– Full knowledge of Canon; experienced with Nikon; own 5DMK II, Profoto, Speedotron, Photogenic, Nikon and Canon Speedlights, studio and location lighting.
– Photoshop, Lightroom, Mac & PC, Wireless and wired tethering.
– Completed the Langara College Continuing Studies Photography Program.
– Experience working with DDB and Langara College. Won a student award from Applied Art 2013 and featured in Canada Camera Magazine in 2014.
– Print output experience. Experienced underwater photography with capability of underwater lighting.
Valid driver’s license.
First or second assistant.
– Lighting – Equipment maintenance – Time management
– Organising other assistants – Making tea – Setting up backdrops.
– Camera systems familiarity : Hasselblad H4 .with Phase 1 display – all Nikons and Canons – Fuji – Leica.
– Lighting systems familiarity : Elinchrom – White Lightning – Photogenic Systems – Metz – all camera mounted flash systems and 1950 film lights
– Software proficiencies : Photoshop – Light Room – Capture One
– 9 years experience. Education : Coventry University. I have also been trained by Dina Goldstein, Hanson Fong and Joe McNally.
Rate : Flexible.
Marc de Montreuil
Photo Assistant // Digi-tech // Retoucher
On-location and In-studio experience
Camera Systems: Sony, Phase One, Nikon, Hasselblad H4D
Lighting Systems: Profoto, Alien Bees, Photogenic
Software: Photoshop, Lightroom, Phocus, Capture One
Education: Langara College 2 year Professional Photography Diploma
Valid Class 5 drivers licence (7 years driving experience)
Assistant and camera op for photo and video shoots. Familiar with all kinds of digital and film cameras; strobe and continuous lighting; work on small or large commercial, editorial and documentary shoots. Video editor and writer behind-the-scenes.
I have many years experience working on a variety of photographic projects. I have worked in a team working on big shoots, but I also have been the jack of all trades assistant on smaller projects.
I have a car and valid Canadian passport.
– Camera systems : Phase One, Hasselblad, Nikon, Canon, Fuji
– Lighting systems : Profoto, Speedotron, Paul C. Buff, Dynalite , Kino Flo, De Sisti
– Software : Photoshop, Capture One, Phocus, Lightroom. I am native on Mac OSX, and proficient on PC.
604 600 7845
· -Familiar with Canon, Nikon, some Sony, Olympus, Phase One, Hasselblad
· -Familiar with Profoto, Paul C Buff, Broncolor, speedlites
· -Proficient in the entire Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Bridge, Premiere etc.), Capture One
· -Graduate of the BCIT New Media Design & Web Development Program as well as Langara Professional Photography Program. Technically minded with a broad understanding of the various veines of new media.
· -Current driver’s license and passport.
Caitlyn Van Nice
1(604) 396 2438
Camera: Nikon, Canon.
Lighting systems: Profoto, Dynalite, Broncolor.
Digital software: Photoshop, Lightroom.
Attended digital photography program at Van Arts.
Valid BC drivers license & passport.
2nd assistant / digitech
On location and in studio shooting experience. Shooting with Canon, familiar with Nikon.
Have worked with Profoto, Strobepro, Paul C. Buff, Speedotron and speedlites.
Comfortable with Photoshop, Lightroom and Capture one. Mac or PC.
Education – Langara College Photography program.
Class 5 driver’s licence with own vehicle.
Experienced Photo Assistant -10+ years