Apple iMac for scanning, Photoshop, or Lightroom use with no printing: $30/hour
Please call or email us in advance, to book a time on the workstation, and if printing, to confirm we have paper in the size you want!
- Billable in 15-minute increments.
- Bring your own hard drive (with cables) or a USB stick.
- Please do not save or leave any files on the computer – they will be deleted!
- Please download your ICC profiles or any other necessary items before you come. The computer is not meant for web browsing.
Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Rates:
- PRO-1000 usage (you supply your own sheet paper): $8.50 / sq-foot
- PRO-1000 with sheet media (standard matte, gloss, or semi-gloss paper): $9.00 / sq-foot
- PRO-1000 with sheet media (premium fine art or Baryta papers): $10.75 / sq-foot
- PRO-2000 usage (you supply your own roll paper): $6.75 / sq-foot
- PRO-2000 with 24″ roll media (standard matte, gloss, or semi-gloss paper): $7.25 / sq-foot
- PRO-2000 with 24″ roll media (premium fine art or Baryta papers): $9.00 / sq-foot
Training Session (One-on-One): $80/hour
- We can provide a training session on how to load paper, properly use ICC profiles, operate the scanner software, etc. If you need significant tech support during printing, we may charge you for that, although if you just have a quick question that needs answering, or if there is a printing or scanning glitch that is not your fault, we will not charge extra in those cases.
- If you do $20 or more worth of printing per session, there is no charge for computer usage. For less than $20 worth of printing, as long as you do some printing, the computer charge will be $10/hour, also billable in 15 minute increments.
- You can calculate your printing costs with the following formula (length and width in inches)…
—> multiply your print’s image area length x width / 144 x cost per sq-foot = printing cost
… or simply use the Print Cost Calculator at the bottom of this page!
- Note that the charges which include paper assume that you generally use the smallest paper size that can handle the actual printed image size. For example, you would need to use 8.5×11″ paper for an 8×10 image area and not 13×19″ paper. If you wanted to make a print with a small image area on a much larger size of paper that we supply, there may be an oversize paper charge.
|Standard Papers||Premium Papers|
|Hahnemuhle Studio Book & Decor
(matte 24″ roll only – 240 gsm)
|Harman FB Gloss AI ( 320 gsm – 8.5 x 11 only)|
|Ilford Prestige Fine Art Smooth (matte – 200 gsm)||Harman Matte FB Mp (matte 320 gsm – 8.5 x 11 only)|
|Ilford Smooth Gloss (310 gsm)||Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Fine Art (matte – 308 gsm)|
|Ilford Smooth Pearl (310 gsm)||Hahnemuhle Photo Silk Baryta (310 gsm)|